Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Definitions!

Definitions!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for wordsFor reading we were learning about the history of New Zealand.Ms Aireen who was teaching us was giving us some homework to do in these piece of paper and on one of those piece of paper it talked about the History of Games.I had highlighted the words that I was not sure with and had but it in a DLO with what it meant.I really enjoy doing this because how I got to learn different definitions to what the meaning was for the words.
Image result for wordsWhat I found chanllenging to do was find other definitions for words that I did not understand that was on the meaning of the word that I was researching.
Here is my DLO.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:
Image result for wordsDefine words that I was not sure about.

No comments:

Post a Comment