Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Te Tuhi Trip Today!

Te Tuhi Trip Today!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Today we have our te tuhi trip and half of the class is going to te tuhi and the other half is staying back to finish off some work then when frist group comes back then it is the other groups turn.
Image result for te tuhiFor te tuhi we have been learning our beautiful country that we live in which is Aotearoa New Zealand.
For te tuhi each person had given a letter and with that letter they had to block write that letter so people could see it because how we are doing printmaking.
I really enjoy te tuhi because how I got to learn on my artwork skills which makes me happy.
What I find chanllenging to do is sometimes draw things but then I give things a go.
Image result for aotearoa new zealand
-Enjoy Reading and make sure to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Reflect about 
te tuhi today!

No comments:

Post a Comment