Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Cricket Reflection!

Image result for cricket pngCricket Reflection!
Greetings and welcome.
Yesterday in the middle block.Bloth classes had to be split and home group one went to music while home group 2 had cricket to go to.We played cricket so students can practice until there cricket tournament is on which is on the 21st of March.
I really enjoy playing cricket because how I got to have fun with my class and also work as a team.
Image result for cricket pngWhat I found chanllenging to do was bat the ball because how the pitcher throwed the ball to fast.
Maybe next time I could work on trying to get the ball instead of just dying in the sun.
Here is my reflection of cricket.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Image result for cricket pngIALT:
Reflect about cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment