Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

El Alamein Summary!

El Alamein Summary!
Greetings and welcome back to my blogImage result for el alamein.
I am back to do more blogging for this afternoon.This afternoon I am going to blog about the El Alamein summary that me and my group made.This morning we had o do inquiry based on the 4 house colour names which was:
  1. Tripoli
  2. Toburk
  3. Begzhazi
  4. Alamein
In my group we had:
  1. Me
  2. Constance
  3. Patience
  4. Kensington
  5. Stephney
  6. Grace
  7. Hevani
  8. Arizona
  9. Bianna
  10. Lizzy
For inquiry 1 person per group had to come up and pick a scrap paper which had one of the house colour names on it and we had to make a summary on that name that our leader chosen.
Below will have the name of the leaders and what they had picked.
Image result for el alamein-Constance(Alamein)
-Akanesi(Tobruk)
-Perenara(Tripoli)
-Edith(Benghazi)
I had been in Constance group which was making some research about Alamein.Alamein is placed in Egypt which is next to Libya where Tobruk,Tripoli and Benghazi are placed at.
I really enjoy doing this summary with my group because how everyone got to participate and contribute in researching about Alamein.What I did not enjoy was not understanding most words but I got help by google by learning about words that I have now forgotten.
Today I am going to show you a link that will take you to our groups summary that we have written down.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!>
PS:Alamein is a short name for El Alamein.
TASK LINK!
IALT:
Come up with a short summary that explains about El Alamein

No comments:

Post a Comment