Pages

Sunday 25 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Constance!

Blog Commenting-
Constance!
Welcome back to my blog.
Image result for commentI am so sorry for not blogging that much the only reason why is because how we have our talent show coming up and I am so nervous to dance infornt of people.
Well I am back to do more blogging and today I have made a comment on Constance's blog.Constance is a really cool,funny and amazing friend and here today I have chosen to do a comment on her blog about Writing.
I really enjoyed Constance's blog about Writing because how i got to see what she learned and what she found chanllenging during this lesson.
I think something that Constance could work on is writing down what she enjoyed and what types of things she needs to improve on her writing.
Down below will have my COMMENT to Constance.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Image result for commentIALT:
Blog comment on other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment