Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Self Defence Reflection!

Self Defence Reflection!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
This week on Wednesday we had another self defence lesson with our teacher Julie.Julie is one of the people who teach others to defend their self when they get hurt,kidnapped or abused.
Here today I have finished off my reflection about self defence.
In my reflection it will have:
  1. When?
  2. Where?
  3. What?
  4. Who?
  5. Why?
Here is a reflection of self defence.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
I really enjoy doing the self defence because how I got to learn some moves that were good to use whenever I am in danger.

What I found chanllenging with the self defence lesson for this week was trying to understand more.
My next steps is trying to scream loud whenever we are thinking that we are actually being kidnapped.
Enjoy!
IALT:

Reflect about our session at self defence.

No comments:

Post a Comment