Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Kiwi-Sport(Tennis)Reflection!

Kiwi-Sport
(Tennis)Reflection!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
This morning bloth classes had kiwisport happening and only one class can go at the time.Home group 1 was first so they went to kiwisport while my class which was home group 2 went cricket and after that we swapped.That means home group 1 is doing cricket while home group 2 is doing kiwisport.
I really was excited to go to kiwisport because how I got to learn more and also chanllenge myself with others.
I have made a reflection based on my kiwi sport lesson today.
Down below will have my reflection.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Tennis Reflection!
  1. What problems did you encounter while you were at Kiwisport? How did you solve them?
I had problems with surveying to my partner but I solved it by batting more softly then I did before.
  1. How do you feel about Kiwisport this week? Why? (Give at least 2 reasons)
I felt excited because how I got to learn how to pass more and plus it was fun to play against the boy that made me and Leilani focus more.
  1. What parts of it did you like? Why? (Give at least 2 reasons)
I liked it when we got to Vs the boys which made me focus more to beat them which me and my partner Leilani did.
  1. What parts of it did you dislike? Why?  (Give at least 2 reasons)
I did not like it when I had to practice with my partner because how I got angry to many time because how I kept on making the ball bat far away which made me tired.
  1. What did this weeks lesson  tell you about yourself and how you learn?
It told me that if I practice more than I can be able to bat more softly.
  1. What would you like to spend more time on during Kiwisport?
I would like to spend more time batting and also challenging myself with others.
  1. What's the one thing that you have seen in your classmates' during Kiwisport  that you would like to try next time?
I think I would like to try on batting more which is what my classmates did but I only did once which was fun.
I really enjoy my time at kiwi sport this week because how I got to chanllenge myself with the boys and also focus more with my awesome and wounderful partner.
What I find chanllenging in kiwi sport is mostly batting but through this week I can make myself learn more about batting to improve for next week.
Hope you guys have enjoyed my reflection about kiwi sport.
Make sure to comment below.
IALT:
Reflect about my lesson at kiwisport.

No comments:

Post a Comment