Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

TRIPOLI-Information

TRIPOLI-Information!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Athletics 2013I have hoped you guys had a good night sleep as I did.Well today I am back to doing more blogging and today me and Grace who is also a student council has did some research about TRIPOLI.We researched about:
When/who found it?
Facts about TRIPOLI?
Where is it?
Why is it importan?
How is it named in the Tamaki Primary School house colours?
Image result for tripoli world war 2I really enjoy working with my parnter Grace because how we got to work together to complete this task about Tripoli which was really awesome to do.I also enjoyed this because how this had been the frist time I had worked with Grace.
What I find chanllenging to do is find answers to the questions which was really hard but then Grace helped out and answered the questions.
I think something that I can improve on is reading more information to have a better understanding of Tripoli.
Here is my DLO that me and Grace have made.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Create a DLO with TRIPOLI information.

No comments:

Post a Comment