Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Maths-Algebra!

Maths-Algebra!
Image result for algebra patternsFor maths with Ms Aireen we are doing algebra.We had to discover what algebra is all about and today I have made a DLO showing some information about algebra.This will help you learn more about algebra in maths just like how it helped me.Me and my group which is in Ms Aireen's group is doing worksheets about algebra.At frist I was kind of scared to do algebra but then when Ms Aireen and my friends explained then I had gotten a better understanding on it.
Image result for algebarI really enjoy doing this because how I got to learn more about Algebra which was really cool.
Here is my DLO about Algebra!
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Find some facts about Algebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment