Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Maths Reflection!

Maths Reflection!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for mathsI have just came back from doing maths with my classmates and groups.For maths we had to get in groups with 3 or 4 people in it.In my group we have:
  1. Me
  2. Mary-Jane
  3. Kensington
  4. Stephney
In my group we had to try and furige out the maths problem which is:
The world record for Men's shot put is 23.12 metres.The world record for women is 22.63 metres.
What is the difference in metres between the two records?
In our group we got the answer of 49 because how 22.63+49cm=23.12.
Image result for mathsI really enjoy doing maths because how I got to see and hear people's different strategies to how they solved this problem and others.
What I found chanllenging was trying to furige out the answer which was really hard but then when my group friends explained it to me I had understanded.
Enjoy Reading!
CLICK HERE to see some videos.
IALT:
Reflect about maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment