Pages

Sunday 18 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Summuree!

Blog Commenting-
Summuree!
Welcome back to my blog.
Image result for commentI am still back to do more blog commenting on students from Room 7's class and here today I have chosen to do a blog comment on Summuree's blog. Summuree is a year 5 and I have made a blog comment on her blog about What happened in Tobruk?In Tamaki Primary we have been learning about our community and why we have these street name and I am so excited to read what Summuree has to say to Toburk.
I really enjoy Summuree's information about Tobruk because how I got to learn that NZ Soldiers had chased down the pursuing German-Italian army all the way to Tobruk and they also helped free to the city of Tobruk from Siege.
Image result for commentI think next time Summuree could write down some details below her blog post telling her readers about this thing that she is blogging about.
Down below will have my blog comment to Summuree.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Blog Comment on other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment