Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Kia Manawanui Talent Show!

Kia Manawanui Talent Show!
Welcome back to my blog.
Image result for talentIn week 10 at Tamaki Primary School we will be doing a talent show based on the talents that were from the kia manawanui kids.I am excited to be practicing for this because how for my group we are going to be doing a rap and dance which will be pretty lit.
In my group we have:
  1. Me
  2. Kensington
  3. Bianna
  4. Brianna
  5. Teresa
  6. Arizona
  7. Grace
  8. Image result for talent
  9. Akih
  10. Carra
  11. Star
I am so excited that we have a group that can all contribute and participate in.
I really enjoy doing this because how it all about being yourself and we choose being yourself because how it is something we do in the kia manawanui and is proud do all the time even tho we are different.
Enjoy!
IALT:
Reflect about the Kia Manawanui Talent show coming up

No comments:

Post a Comment