Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Te Tuhi Trip Reflection!

Te Tuhi Reflection!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Here is a photo of me and my artwork
that I have designed at te tuhi.
Home group 2 which is my group has just came back from our te tuhi trip in Pakuranga.We had our teacher/instructure Salome tell us some facts about printmaking which was the thing that we were going to make.

Today I have made a reflection about what we did at te tuhi.In my reflection it will have:
-Steps to how I did my artwork
-Reflection on my etching skills
-Reflecting about what it will look like in the end
What I enjoyed about this was that I got to learn something new.
Something I found chanllenging was trying to press down the nail to make it clear to see.
My next steps into this is to maybe draw more in my artwork.
Down below it will have my reflection from te tuhi.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
I am learning to reflect on my artwork-”I am NZ”.
Describe the steps you took to create your artwork-
1-Paint over a cleared paper.
2-Paint over it in Black until you can see any spots.
3-Dab on the artwork
4-Leave the artwork to dry
5-Draw softly with a pencil.
6-Use a nail to press on the drawing and then make it clear to see your drawing.
6-get a coloured paper and put it at the back of your drawing.
Was this a new artwork skill for you?
Yes this had been new to me and I really enjoyed it because how I got to learn how to do these types of things.
Here is a photo of Kensington
 and his artwork.
I did find it challenging with etching it because how my nail kept on going to the side.
At the end you will have a artwork that has your piece of artwork in the front and the coloured paper at the back so when you see your artwork and the piece of paper.This relates to what we are talking about which was NZ Aotearoa because how in my artwork it will have signs,symbols and drawings in it that relate to New Zealand Aotearoa.
It will look like something below!
I am learning to reflect on my artwork-”I am NZ”.

No comments:

Post a Comment