Pages

Sunday 18 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Tipene!

Blog Commenting-
Tipene!
Welcome back to my blog.
Image result for commentWith me still blog commenting on room 7 students blogs I have now chosen to do another blog comment on a room 7 student and his name is Tipene. Tipene is a year 6 in Miss Ashley's class and I am blog commenting on his blog post about the timeline of NZ Events.
I really enjoy blog commenting on Tipene's blog because how I got to learn what happened back in the days like how Television in New Zealand had been introduced in 1960.
Image result for commentWhat I think Tipene should work on is writing down some information about why he did this,what is he going to be blogging about ,what he enjoyed and what he found chanllenging about this but I think he has did a great job.
Down below will have a screenshot of my comment to Tiepen.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!

IALT:
Blog Comment on other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment