Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Cerenity!

Blog Commenting-
Cerenity!
Welcome back!
Image result for comment
I am still back with more blog commenting and here today I have chosen to do a blog comment on Cerenity's blog about her self defence poster.
In Cerenity's poster you will see that she has written down:
  1. What she learnt?
  2. Why is it importan to do self defence?
  3. What she could improve on?
  4. If she wants to try self defence again?

Down below will have my comment to Cerenity!.


Image result for comment
I really enjoy blog commenting on Cerenity's blog because how I got to write down what she did well and what she could improve on next time.
I think next time Cerenity could work on writing down some more information and to also put down some more images into her description on her blog to not also have writing but also have images.
Enjoy Reading don't forget to COMMENT below!.

IALT:
Blog Comment on other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment