Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Writing-What is Alliteration?

Writing-What is Alliteration!
Welcome back!.
Image result for AlliterationAfter finishing on writing down and learning about what is a hyperbole? it was time to see us learn the next type of figurative language which was Alliteration.I think I found Alliteration very easy from the examples that I had read.
Down below will have the examples of Alliteration and the definitions from me and my class.
Enjoy!
Examples of Alliteration!
  1. Alice's aunt ate apples and acorns around August
  2. Eric's eagle eats eggs,enjoying each episode of eating
Based on these examples,how would I define what alliteration!
My definitions-Repeating the frist letter like tough twister.
Classes definitions-The repetition of the same initial letter in a series of words.
There you have it.
Image result for AlliterationI really enjoy doing this because how I kind of found it easy and also fun because of those examples which made me happy.
I think I find it chanllenging knowing that in alliteration it kind of does not have to be the same frist letters in a sentence.
-Enjoy Reading!
WALA:
Figurative Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment