Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

Self Defence Reflection!

Self-Defence Reflection!

Greetings and welcome back to my blog.

So this week on Wednesday on Ms Aireen's birthday we still had self defence going on with out teacher which was Julie.Julie taught us more defence moves which could help us if we are in danger.After we finished off with our self defence lesson we had to do a reflection about answer 8 questions which was:
  1. Reflect on your thinking, learning, and work today. What were you most proud of?

  2. Where did you encounter struggle today, and what did you do to deal with it?

  3. Where did you meet success, and who might benefit most from what you’ve learned so far?

  4. What were some things my teammates did that helped me to learn or overcome obstacles?

  5. How can I better support and encourage my teammates on future projects?

  6. What would I do differently if I were to do the same lesson again?

  7. What were some of my most powerful learning moments and what made them so powerful?

  8. What's one goal you would like to set for yourself about this topic/lesson for next time?

I have completed this task in finishing off answering the questions that we given.I really enjoy doing self defence again this week because how it helped me learn more things which was really cool.The thing that I need to improve on is my loud voice skill which I think I could improve on by asking Akanesi for help because how she is really good.
Here is a reflection of my self defence lesson.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
  1. Reflect on your thinking, learning, and work today.
What were you most proud of?
I was proud of learning new moves that could help me find ways
to run away from bad people.
  1. Where did you encounter struggle today,
and what did you do to deal with it?
I struggled the most with screaming out loud and
saying back off because how screaming is not really a
think that I do but I will love to improve on next week plus I can
learn from Akanesi who is really good.
  1. Where did you meet success, and who might
benefit most from what you’ve learned so far?
I think I have might off meet success by doing
moves strong and fit but maybe next week it could be better
if I had a loud voice which I will have.
  1. What were some things my teammates did that
helped me to learn or overcome obstacles?
One of my classmates help me learn how to do the moves
correctly and also help me learn the moves because how I kept on forgotten it.
  1. How can I better support and encourage my
teammates on future projects?
I could teach them more and also see how I can improve on
things that I need help from them.
  1. What would I do differently if I were
to do the same lesson again?
If we had to do the same lesson over again
that I would probably remember more on the moves then just forgotten them.
  1. What were some of my most powerful learning
moments and what made them so powerful?
What was powerful was learning moves that helped me think
of ways to get out of a problem and I think that , that was powerful
because how I got to understand more about this thing.
  1. What's one goal you would like to set for
yourself about this topic/lesson for next time?
My goal is to speak more louder with a powerful
voice so people could be afraid.

Enjoy Reading!
IALT:

Reflect about Self Defence by answering these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment