Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

A 15,000 Km Run 4 Charity!

A 15,000 Km Run 4 Charity!
Greetings and welcome.
This is Laura and Charlie.
With home group 1 and 2 separated.Home group 2 is doing a task which was to find a article about our community that we lived in.I have wrote down something about what I just learned which was about a 15,000 Km Run 4 a Cancer charity.
This article had been on the eastern courier paper which people get in their mailbox.
Down below will have some facts about what I just read.In my google drawing with my facts in it ,it will have some words highlighted in yellow which means that I have used the solo taxonomy sentence starters.
Hope you enjoy reading.
I really enjoy doing this task because how I got to read a article and finally write down a little story about what I have just read.
What I find chanllenging in this task was trying to find out these words that I had read but I got helped by searching it up online with the meaning.
CLICK HERE which takes you to Laura's website. 
IALT:
Read an article and re write about what I just read.
Enjoy Reading and don't forget to COMMENT below!

No comments:

Post a Comment