Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Maths Test Reflection!

Maths Test Reflection!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for mathsToday in the morning for home group 1 and 2 we had to all do our pat mathematics test.When I heard that we were doing our maths test I was kind of nervous because how maths is not the strongest thing I am good at.Today I have made a reflection based on the maths test that we did.On my reflection I have written down:
  1. What types of questions did you find easy?
  2. What types of questions did you find challenging?
  3. What do I I think I need to improve with my maths?
                           Image result for maths
I really enjoy the maths because how I got to see afterwords on what I need to improve on when I do this again.
What I found chanllenging to do was trying to solve the maths problems that told us to answer what types of shapes equals what.
Something that can help me develop is learning more maths than I do like doing homework.

Here is my reflection based on the maths test that we did this morning.
Image result for maths testFeel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Maths Reflection!
What types of  questions did you find easy?
What  I thought was easy trying to solve problems with lots of numbers on.
What types of questions did you find challenging?
Image result for emoji face that shows something is hard
In the maths test I found it challenging to try and answer questions that had squares on.I did not really knew what it ment but I tried my best on it.An example on that was when it had said 3+4=.
This effected me by being nervous to see if I knew or didn't knew the question
Image result for improve
What do you think you need to improve on with your maths?
I think for maths I need to work on is learning my multiplication.I think it is good to learn multiplications so I can solve things more faster.An example for this is when it said something like 8x16=? But I figured it out because how I knew what 8x8=64 and then 8x8=64 then 64+64=128.This affects me by making me happy to learn some more multiplications.
Here is a LINK to where we had our maths test on.
WALT:
Reflect about the maths test.
Thanks for reading don't forget to COMMENT below!.
😀😀😀

No comments:

Post a Comment