Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Lj!

Blog Commenting-
Lj!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for blog commentSo here today I am going to be doing some blog commenting and here today I have chosen to do a comment on a student who use to come to our school but now has gone to College.His name is Lj.Lj is a year 9 who attends to Tamaki College and still has the courage to blog about his day at TC(Tamaki College).Lj had been a classmate of mine last year which was really fun.I have chosen to blog comment on his blog because how I have always seen him blog comment on my blog so this time he could see me blog comment on his blog.Today I have chosen to blog comment on his blog about him baking some good chocolate muffins.
Image result for commentI really enjoy blog commenting on Lj's blog because how I got to see the ingredients and the steps to what you are supposed to do.
I think maybe next time Lj could add images that relate to the thing he is talking about.
Here is my comment to Lj!
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Here is the photo
of what Lj had baked.
IALT:
Comment on other students blogs.
Don't forget to leave a comment down below and also CLICK HERE to check out Lj's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment