Pages

Sunday 11 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Grace Uasi!

Blog Commenting-
Grace Uasi!
Image result for commentGreetings and welcome back to my blog.
Today I am back to do more blogging and I have not been on because how we had church so early then we had to go to one tree hill to have some fun with church members.
Well I am now back to do more blogging and today I have chosen to blog comment on students blogs from the Kia Manawanui syndicate and I have chosen Grace Uasi.Grace is a year 7 student who was one of the people chosen to be a student counil for 2018.Well today I have chosen to blog comment on Grace's blog post about pool day that we had with the whole school.
Image result for commentI really enjoy blog commenting on Grace's blog because how I got to see a lot of explantation and information about the pool day.
What I did not enjoy what see only a little bit of photos and a lot of writing but I think next time for Grace I think she should add more images with her writing.
Here is my comment to Grace.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Image result for commentIALT:
Blog Comment on students blogs.
CLICK HERE to check out Grace's Blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi aletheia, thanks for the comment. I will edit it and add more photos to it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace,
Thanks for replying back to my comment and great job on your AWESOME reflection.
See you at school!

Post a Comment