Pages

Saturday 17 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Lizzy

Blog Commenting-
Lizzy!
Welcome back to my blog.
Image result for commentI am now back to do more blog commenting and today I have chosen to do a blog comment on Lizzy's blog.It has been so long since I have blogged commented on Lizzy's blog and I am happy to be back to do a blog comment on Lizzy's work about te tuhi yesterday.I really enjoy blog commenting on Lizzy's work because how I got see her put down some intructions about how she did her artwork.
Image result for commentI think next time for Lizzy she could write down what she enjoyed and what she did not.Also to write down what she found chanllenging and to also put down more images.
Below will have a photo of my comment to Lizzy.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Blog Comment on other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment