Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Grace!

Blog Commenting-
Grace!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
I hope you guys have enjoyed your sleep today.
Image result for commentWell here today in the morning I have chosen to blog comment on Grace's blog about her work on what she knows about New Zealand Aotearoa.
I really enjoy reading down Grace's blog about what she knows about New Zealand Aotearoa because how I got to learn something like Queen Elizabeth the 2 is our queen to.
What I think next time for Grace is to write down what she enjoyed,what she found chanllenge and to also put some images related to what she is talking about.
Down below it will have my comment that I had said.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
My Comment:
Greetings there Grace,

Great job on finishing a task for reading.I really enjoy reading down the information about New Zealand Aotearoa which was really impressive.I think you had did a great job on this task like you have made it colorful with beautiful colors but I think next time you could put down some images that relate to what you are talking about and to also write down what you enjoyed and what you found chanllenging about this task but great job on being creative with your DLO.
IALT:
Image result for commentBlog comment on students blogs.
CLICK HERE to check out Grace's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment