Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Self Defence!

Self Defence!
Image result for self defence pngWelcome back!.
This morning since the girls don't have self defence and the boys have tai chi.The girls have to create a eye catching poster about our self defence lessons we have with Julie.
In my poster I have putten down:
  1. Why is self defence importan?
  2. Would I like to do this again?
  3. What I could improve on?
  4. What I learnt?
Also in my poster I will have:
    Image result for self defence png
  1. Colourful colours
  2. Beautiful fonts
  3. Cool Images
  4. Beautiful background
Down below will have my poster.

I really enjoy self defence a lot because how it teaches me that I can be a strong girl that can fight back whenever I am in danger.
Something I find chanllenging in self defence is mostly on my screaming voice but though out this week I think I could practice more to use to my loud voice whenever I am in danger.
I think I could still improve on my loud screaming voice which is something I need to learn to do the most but someone that could help me is my loud strong friends which is:
  1. Akanesi
  2. Patience
  3. Constance
  4. Cerenity
  5. Leilani
and other girls who have strong and loud voices.
-Enjoy Reading don't forget to COMMENT below!
WALT:
Show what we learned during our self defence lesson.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Aletheia,

WOW! This is some amazing work that you have done! You put full detail in your work and you have also added a lot of pictures to bling it up. I really liked the way that you also explained what you enjoyed about Self defence, what you found challenging and what you could improve on. I also enjoyed how you laid out your work in your poster!

Keep it up and continue the AWESOME work!

- Cerenity

Anonymous said...

Hi Cerenity,

Thanks for your comment hope you enjoyed my comment on your blog.

Post a Comment