Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Mary-Jane

Blog Commenting-
Image result for commentMary-Jane!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for commentImage result for commentSo here today I am going to do more blog commenting on students from the Kia Manawauni syndicate and here today I have chosen to do a blog comment on Mary-Jane's blog.Mary Jane is a year 8 who comes to Tamaki Primary School and I am excited to be blog commenting on her blog.I have chosen to do a blog comment on her blog post about Proudfood Assembly Reflection which was all about Lucas Proudfoot coming in to teach us about his book and about these Australian instrument.I really enjoy making a blog comment on Mary-Jane's blog because how I got to see what she enjoyed,something she learnt and a interesting fact.

Here is my comment to Mary-Jane.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
CLICK HERE 4 Mary-Jane's blog.
Image result for blog commentIALT:
Blog Comment on my classmates blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment